It’s OFFICIALLY SUMMER! The days are longer and warmer. Whether you’re a full-time worker or a student, this is the perfect time to incorporate more FUN into your life. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily routines that we forget to create memorable moments for ourselves & loved ones on a regular basis. So, I’ve Created 50 Affordable Summer Bucket List Ideas!
Lets welcome new people, places, and experiences into our lives this summer. You don’t necessarily have to travel or spend lots of money to live an exciting life. In fact, the most simple memories are often the most memorable. The majority of these ideas are free or very low-cost. You can even tailor them to your own interests & budget!
Lets experience all that life has to offer here & now. Get your summer started with these bucket list ideas!
PRINT YOUR FREE PDF – 50 AFFORDABLE SUMMER BUCKET LIST IDEAS
- Get Active Outdoors (hike, swim, outdoor yoga, walk, kayak, etc.)
- Cook an Old Family Recipe or New Recipe from Pinterest
- Wake up Early Enough To See the Sunrise
- Create a Summer Playlist
- Spend Time With An Old Friend
- Take Photos, Print Them, Frame Them!
- Pick Up Where You Left Off On an Old Goal
- Finish a Book or Start A New One
- Return to a Place That Has Meaning
- Visit a New City/Town…no matter the distance!
- Take a Roadtrip With you Favorite Friends & Music(Drake plz!)
- Attend A Free Event in Your Town
- Go for a Swim
- Pamper Yourself (Bubble Bath, Face Mask, DIY Mani & Pedi)
- DRINK MORE WATER!!
- Visit Your Local Museumon Free Night
- Watch a Full Season of a New Show on Netflix
- Practice a Language
- Catch the sunset!(My favorite time of day!)
- Donate old Clothes
- Pick up an Old Hobby!
- Start a Journal and Write Whatever You Want!
- Watch live music!
- Spend One day Disconnected
- Visit your Local Park
- Set up Camp! Even your backyard will do!
- Have a Movie Night with Popcorn & Wine
- Spend Quality Time with Family & Friends
- Eat More Greens
- Drink More Water
- Have a potluck with Family/Friends
- Go On a Bike Ride
- Go to a New Restaurant
- Create Something ( Write, paint, draw, cook, etc.)
- Spend a Day Creating Goals
- Play a Card Game with Friends(Some of my favorite camp memories)
- Care for a plant!
- Forgive Someone
- Do Something that scares you!
- Visit your Grandparents
- Start saving!
- Catch up On Sleep!
- Have a Picnic Outdoors
- Roadtrip to The Beach
- Lay Out Under the Stars
- Have a Photoshoot with Friends
- Mail Someone a letter!
- Stay Up All Night
- Cook a Meal for A Loved One!
- Create Your Own Bucket List
Hover over photo to Pin it on Your Pinterest Board!
What’s on Your Summer Bucket List?